- Cut out of a brightly colored acrylic, or other food safe material. (file is scalable)
- Peel off masking material.
- Pop it into your cold summer drinks.
- Cut out of 1/4″ thick solid hardwood (file is scalable)
- Leave masking material on and firmly apply painter’s tape over it to the bottom of the open cavities in the lemon.
- Mix together some epoxy and color with pigments of your choice.
- Fill the lemon cavities with epoxy and let harden,
- Remove painter’s tap and sand until epoxy is flush with the hardwood up to a 220 grit.
- Apply a waterproof finish over the top. If using as a swizzle stick use a food safe finish.